Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week1

Hello friends and family,
when I wake up in the morning I'm weak feeling exhausted . I sleep at nights without being restless. I keep  myself awake during the day. Xercising and Walking around the house. My bad day was the 3rd day Just feeling nausea thankful they prescribe me a medication that I take only if needed.Thurday 5th I have a check-up appt on blood count.
Thank you for caring and pray that the doctors have the wisdom to know what is needed and the does its job!!!! So far I'm good...

2 comments:

  1. Rachel we will continue praying for you to get thought each day! With your courage and the Good Lord above by your side every moment of the day you will beat this! Love you Rachel! -- Beatrice Padilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel -- I'm amazed at your strength but it shows how you depend on the Lord to carry you throughout this journey. Know that we keep you in our daily prayers. Love you, Rosa

    ReplyDelete