Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 12 After Treament

Hello my Family and Friends,
Sorry for not updating my blog . My blood count was normal that's good news. My mornings i wake up with strength .Later my back starts aching I'm tired. Lack of water I was getting dehydrated and causing sores to my mouth and that's very painful..Plus the food I was eating had something to do with that .Yesterday I felt on the back of my head tender I couldn't run my fingers and massage it cause it very tender. Today Tuesday I took shower and there comes alittle bundle of my hair off !!!!!!
Then I'm combing my hair and a bigger bundle comes off !!!! First day My Hair Loss .. Joe panic but I was at peace.. He asked me if I had purchased a hat ? Which I have bandanna. On Sept.19  a Thursday  will be #2 treatment. 
Thang you again so much for all your thoughts and prayers.
Much love to all
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Rachel we cried when we saw your post! Then Ramiro smiled at me and said I could see Joe panicking and see you smile with your beautiful smile assuring him that you were okay! We will continue praying for you and the family! -- Ramiro & Beatrice Padilla

    ReplyDelete