Friday, September 13, 2013

15 Days Later

First of all thanks for the prayers over the last couple of days. I'm still fighting this mouth sores they're very painful. Yesterday I was able to get antibiotic and Nystatin Oral Suspension (mouthwash).Cousin Wendy has been very helpful when I have pain I just text her and she responds. She's cousin Molly's daughter .And she's a nurse for Chemo Patients. My hair loss is getting worse day by day. My plans are Monday 16th at 1pm at Visable Changes Salon where sister Irene works I'm getting my head shaved and fitted for a wig.I don't want to be shedding everywhere plus Thursday is #2 cycle and I will be to weak to mess with hair.Today, I proved it after washing hair. Look I'm all knots!!!!! Still have a French roll across top on last picture  taken at 4pm..
Don't Laugh too Loud!!!!  
9:00am 
Love 
Rachel





4 comments:

  1. Rachel you are beautiful with knots and all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful lady..hangs in there..Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember how you looked before with your hair but I do remember what a giving and loving person you are-- that's all that matters. Now if you hair grows back all blonde, I might remember that. Love you, Rosa.

    ReplyDelete