Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aug 29/2013 #1 Treatment

Dear Friends,Family,
I woke up this morning singing This is the day. I had fear of not knowing what to expect but it was all Ok. I'm in good spirits right now . I ate noodles and I must drink a total of 10 bottles of waters a day.
Dr. Shalan said my 3rd day would be more restless and fatigue. I must make myself eat and walk during the day .i was prescribe 2 medication 1. Emend. 2. Ondansetron  both are for nausea.
Can you believe 3 Walgreens in Rosenberg had no supply of #1= emend that's the one I needed for today? Will be in stock tomorrow at 10am. 2nd med they only gave me 15 tablet I was prescribe 90 . That one I only take as needed. I have to follow up next week Thurday for blood count making sure it doesn't go low . I will update all of you to see how I'm feeling on my 3rd day. Thank You again for caring . God bless 
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel,

    "ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock, and it shall be opened to you. Mathew 7.7

    I am so happy that you are feeling good. Will keep you in my prayers.

    Lov u
    Lisa Pitts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Thank you so much keeping us informed about how you are doing. I added a song for you by Alan Jackson called "What a Friend with Have in Jesus". Hope that it touching your heart in a very special way. May you have a day filled with blessings.
    Thinking of you,
    Mary
    (sis-n-law)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,
    I forgot the song is in the Send a Message Page.

    ReplyDelete