Monday, September 30, 2013

# 4 Week

Went for Dr. Appt. Today for Lab wk  you get results same day. My white blood cells were low that means I cannot be around sick people or places  with big crowds. Need to wear protective mask the nurse handed one to me immediately before leaving office. That's probably why I'm still sick with mouth sores painful plus it's hard for you to eat and drink. I will need a shot to lift up my white blood cells on my next #3 treatment .My diet is soft food and drink with straw. I'm on antibiotic for that ? I'm doing my own researching today I went and purchased L-Glutamine powder which I'll put 1tsp a day in my bottle of water. Chemo and  Radiiation can give you mouth Sores.  It's a yeast infection .Since my blood count is low I can easily get infections . Please continue to pray for me to gain strength .
Much love to all
Rachel


1 comment:

  1. You've made it this far Mom. Dont let those side effects win you over. You have pulled through these chemo treatments thus far. Only two more to go. "Fight like a Girl". I now understand the meaning behind those words. This battle you will win. I love you.

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete