Monday, August 26, 2013

Echocardiogram Appt.

I went to my appt. had the ultrasound done. My nurse Mardi Reschedule my 1st treatment til Thursday 29. At 1:30 pm . I really feel like my spirits are up and I am ready to get this part over. I went grocery shopping this weekend for all my greens vegetables and fruits. Fish and chicken diet..and v8 juicing...
I want to encourage each and everyone of my female family and friends to please get your yearly mammograms. I do ask that you continue to pray and ask your friends and family to pray for me and  my family.
Love,
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. You are an awesome child of god. We continue to pray for you and family. Love you, Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to let you know that we love you dearly and you are in our prayers! We will continue praying for you and the family! -- Beatrice and Ramiro Padilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. Prayers for you and all your family will be a part of our prayers everyday until you are healed. God's grace will substain you throughout your treatments. Much love to you! - Mary, Lupe, Nathan & Jake

    ReplyDelete