Thursday, November 7, 2013

#4 Chemo Treatment

Monday , I had my fourth Chemo Treatment and my Last Infusion with  the Harsh A&C Meds. The after effects of the treatments seem to get worse with each treatment, but I know I will make it through the last ones.
Tuesday I had to go back and get WBC ( Nuelasta Injection ). That really takes it's toll on me. I am thankful that I am at least able to move. 
My RBC are low nurse said I better eat plenty of iron foods by next week Thursday 14th Lab work only 
Otherwise  I'm going to require blood transfusion ..I'm trying to eat. I bought some strawberry flavor Boost supplement.
Nov. 13 Wednesday I go for a follow-up with Surgeon. 
Nov. 25 Pet Scan
Dec 2. Discuss my pet scan.
Thanks for all your support and prayers,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment