Saturday, November 16, 2013

Update from Surgeon 11-13-13

I had a follow up with my Surgeon Wed.13th I'm still having pain from my underarm to the breast constant shooting pains.She exam doing finger points and had me in tears that lymph node is swollen .
Surgeon said Chemo medication wasn't shrinking the breast.She would be speaking to the Onocologist something needs to be done. She did expedite Pet Scan Fri. 15th. 
Nurse called me and told me I had a chemo treatment on the 19th.
On the 14th I went for blood wk only and she warned me my red blood is low and I must bring it up by Tuesday 19th otherwise they will not give me chemo . They're going to give me a blood transfusion .
I went bought me a iron supplement ,Eating more veggies,liver.
Tuesday  19th I have Chemo Treatment and I should have results from Pet Scan?
Dr will discuss the plan on Chemo and what was discuss between him and Surgeon.
Please pray this week as I go Tuesday for Treatment and My Red blood count be normal.
Love
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Rachel I will send prayers your way! Stay strong and stay positive! Love you! - Beatrice Padilla

    ReplyDelete