Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10/31/2013 Trick - or -Treat

Today I went for Lab work only and the results were good. My lower back and body been aching  from side effect of Neulasta injection too boost WBC. 
Halloween ,I'm feeling great today Thurs. and my spirits are high which I know will help with my healing. I truly believe that I am doing so well because of all prayers that have been lifted up for me.
The Good News Nov. 4th Mon is my Last #4 Chemo treatment  medications infusion using Adriamycin
(Red Devil) red liquid cancer patients called it and Cyclophosphamide . Dr.Shalan will schedule a Pet Scan (body scan) after my treatment . I will update results and further treatments . 
God is able to do abundantly more than we ask or think..
Much love to all
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment