Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pathology Report Results

Family and Friends,
I met with the breast surgeon on Thursday Feb 27 to discuss the surgery results.  Beginning with the right side mastectomy; 22 lymph nodes were removed and tested 19 were cancerous. On the left side mastectomy 21 lymph nodes were removed and all were found to be cancerous. My panel of doctors have suggested that I seek a second opinion with the MD Anderson Cancer Research Center. I am still having the pain in my left arm near the elbow. Dr. Ricardo has referred me to a pain management doctor who will be contacting me soon. I also have an appt with Dr. Shalan next Monday to receive a oncologist referral to begin treatments at MD Anderson. 

Thank you all for your prayers throughout this and God Bless.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment