Tuesday, January 7, 2014

# 7 (Taxotere) 1-7-14

Surgeon visit everything looked good my breast was shrinking,it's dry and scaling she said its a good sign. As for my pains I just have to take Aleve. She requested for me to complete #8 Chemo Treatment  Jan 21. 
Surgeon has schedule Surgery on Feb.10,2014.
She explained the preparation for surgery 
My left side only all lymph nodes will be removed sent to pathologist and checked for the presence of cancer or not.  I'll get a report after 1 week.  The qty removed and infected.
I am hoping that some of the effects from my treatment will not be as severe,but now I know I'm at the end !!!!! 
Love
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you for fighting like a girl and not giving up! You have fought this far and now nearing the end. You are an inspiration to others who have or may have to experience a battle with cancer. We love you and admire your strength throughout this ordeal.

    ReplyDelete